ADRIENNE + BEAU WEDDING INVITATION SUITE


I designed this wedding invitation for my dear friend and co-worker Adrienne. Adrienne is the stylist for Southern Lady Magazine and was planning a June wedding at the Marriott Grand in Point Clear, Alabama. This resort, and the Mobile Bay area in general, is known for its massive, beautiful live oak trees. Adrienne came to me with an idea to use these trees in the design of her paper products for the big day, including the invitation. I'm so glad I could contribute to such a beautiful and special day for Adrienne and her new hubby Beau! Photos courtesy of Kimberly Davis Photography (I'm actually working on a branding system for Kimberly's photography business so stay tuned! She's incredibly talented and has recently relocated to the Austin, Texas area!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow Jessica! Those invites turned out beautifully. Great job!