Movie Monday: Inspired by Mildred Pierce



Hello loves! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week! I spent most of my weekend designing from the comfort of my couch...and while doing so, I enjoyed the 5-part miniseries HBO recently produced called Mildred Pierce starring Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood. If you love old Hollywood glamour, this is for you! The costumes and set were amazing, and the study of Mildred's (Kate Winslet) relationship with her daughter Veda (Evan Rachel Wood) is super intriguing...a few weeks ago I noticed that the original starring Joan Crawford was coming on TCM so I recorded it for a rainy day. The rainy day was yesterday, so I had a Mildred weekend. I recommend both, but I think I favor the HBO version...love love love. Also, check out this glam couples shower invite...totally Mildred. Happy Movie Monday!

No comments: