I need these items...now.


I posted last week about some ZGallerie items that were on the wish list...those things have all been purchased and crossed off the list, so now they will need a replacement. (The LIST is NEVER blank. Ask my boyfriend.)And so I've found some more fabulous items to fill my tiny apartment. By the way, stay tuned sometime in the near future for photos of last weeks obsessions as part of my home tour. We're going room by room people...I think the only thing I've shown so far is a wall in my hallway. You haven't missed much. Anyway, Anthropologie is knocking my socks off with these plates. I mean, anybody who loves 18th century/Marie Antoinette/French vintage would be all over these, plus they are called the Ladies in Waiting plates... All of the above describes ME! haha... And the wallpaper....well I hope my landlord doesn't read my blog...I'm so tempted to cover a wall in this stuff. So hard to resist...

No comments: