A Patriotic Affair

Hello all! 2012 is in full swing around here! We hope yours is off to a fabulous start, and we look forward to all it will bring! Today I'm posting a wonderful Washington DC wedding we designed for this past summer. It has been featured a few places, and I thought yesterday...did I ever post it to the blog? Forgetful me...I knowI posted the save the dates before, but here they are as a refresher...I was asked to design wedding day pieces as well, and here we are:I designed a folded menu to sit in the center of each table. The wedding was held at the Hay-Adams, and the client found a 1960s original menu from the restaurant to base the design on. I also designed postcards featuring vintage postcards from DC for guests to write well wishes on for the bride and groom. Additionally for guests, especially those from out of town, we designed an itinerary that was a 11 x 14 map when unfolded.

No comments: