NEW! Baby Shower Invites for a Best Friend!

Hello! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Today I'm sharing something that is truly special! One of my best friends has a sweet baby girl on the way, and I had the honor of designing the invitations for the shower! Britney and I were room mates in college (she's our girl in purple in the pic below...)

The theme of the shower was "Baby Bee and Mommy-to-Bee." Britney's nursery is whites, neutrals, and gold, which I love. I found a patterned paper with metallic marigolds and cut liners for the envelopes. The invite was tied with metallic gold twine with a date tag, and I made cards for guests to write "Sweet" words for Britney and baby Grayson, which was bundled with the invite.

So with a Baby Bee theme, what's a better favor than little jars of honey? We found miniature jars and filled them with sweet Georgia honey, and I made matching "Sweet Treat" tags and tied them with the gold twine.



For Britney's gift, I (of course) gave her stationery so she could say "thank you" to her guests in style! The cards are flocked with a GB monogram in gold and taupe, and the envelopes (my favorite!) have the same monogram wrapping from front to back with a return address.

No comments: