Jennifer + Nate Wedding Invitations and Wedding Day

Hello All! Hoping your weekend is fabulous! Today I'm sharing the wedding suite for my cousin's wedding! Jennifer and I are 1 year apart, and have been incredibly close growing up. I was so blessed to be not only a bridesmaid, but also the designer for all of her paper needs! Jennifer has been one of our biggest fans as we grow this business, and my sister and I both are so grateful for her support.
Jennifer lives in Tampa, and her venue for the ceremony and reception was the Grand Hyatt on the bay. She wanted a crisp, clean color palette with sunny yellows, grays, and blues, with a blend of modern and traditional.
                

Following the ceremony, guests entered the cocktail area and enjoyed delicious apps before dinner. I designed these drink flags, as well as drink straws (not pictured) to place around the bar.
For guest seating, we decided to use travel tags because there were so many people that traveled to the wedding, and for all of us Alabama folk...well it was a vacation! I found a large gold frame at Hobby Lobby and sprayed it with a high gloss white, then filled it with corkboard that was covered with a soft gray velvet fabric. This is where we hung the seating tags for guests to pick up as they entered the dining area after cocktails and yummy quick bites.
Jenn put together a fantastic candy bar for guests to enjoy, and pack into little take home boxes. She found all different sizes of apothecary jars and I made the corresponding labels.
The whole fam had a great time! A wedding day success and wonderful trip!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am so lucky to have such a creative and talented cousin & friend. She made my wedding dreams become reality. She doesn't give herself enough credit in the blog post. She was more of a wedding designer for me, lol. I didn't have a planner, so I leaned on her for all things wedding (and she was very knowledgeable.) I don't know how I would of done it with out her. Thanks Jess!