Custom Birth Announcements featuring Womb to World Photograph

Hello, and a very merry Christmas to you! I hope you are all staying snug as bugs with all this awful weather we've been having, and enjoying time with friends and family. The Christmas season has been exciting as usual for us, and we are finally getting a chance to breathe a little and share some recent designs! Today, I'm posting two birth announcements that both feature the photography of Katie Carney of Womb to World Photography. I am just in LOVE with her work. Katie is a stay-at-home mom that realized her love of capturing the moments that mean the most when she had her first baby. The first announcement is for little man Jackson. Jackson's mommy is my cousin Jennifer (You may remember her wedding), and Jackson was actually born on my 30th birthday this year! I was THRILLED! My little birthday twin...the best present I got this year!









































The next one is baby Ava, who's mommy is Michelle and a best friend of my cousins! We designed her wedding pieces as well! I feel so lucky to have clients that return to us for baby paper pieces after we've worked on their wedding. It's probably one of the biggest reasons I love what I do. Michelle has been one of our biggest fans and we get so excited to work with her. Isn't Ava just beautiful?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute children, his father and mother must be prepared to take pictures with some clothes for him, go here to see it
http://www.eozy.com/photography-clothing